|Oxygen Concentration||93 +/- 3 % (at 5 LPM)|
|Outlet Pressure||5.5 PSI|
|Average Power Consumption||350 W|
|Sound Level||45 (typical) dB|
|Operating Altitude||0 to 2286 m (0 to 7500 ft)|
|Input Frequency||60 Hz|
|Input Voltage||120 +/- 10% VAC|
|Operating Temperature||12-32deg C|
|Dimensions||58.4 cm H x 38.1 cm W x 24.1 cm D (23" H x 15" W x 9.5" D)|
|Liter Flow||0.5-5 l/min|
|Storage Temperature||-34 to 74deg C|
Until now, oxygen concentrators have been very similar - heavy, bulky, noisy, or requiring frequent maintenance. EverFlo from Respironics is a unique stationary concentrator that delivers what homecare providers want and patients deserve.Features:
- Lightweight for easy transport: The EverFlo Oxygen concentrator weighs in at only 31 pounds, reducing shipping and storage costs and risk of injury.
- The Right Fit series focuses on patients'''''''' needs: EverFlo is part of the Right Fit, a complete portfolio of oxygen products and programs inspired by patients and built for business.
- Lower power consumption makes EverFlo patient-friendly: The system uses less electricity and produces less heat.
- Recessed flow meter reduces accidental breakage: Recessed flow meter reduces accidental breakage
- Durable metal cannula is less likely to break: Durable metal cannula is less likely to break
- Compact design looks less like a medical machine: EverFlo''''''''s ergonomic design takes up less space and doesn''''''''t draw as much attention.
- Low maintenance for reduced service costs: No homecare provider filter change for two years. Patients do not ever have to change filters.
- Humidifier Bottle Platform for extra flexibility: The platform is designed to be compatible with all bottle styles and features an easy-to-use velcro closure.
- Oxygen purity indicator option for increased security: EverFlo is available with or without oxygen purity indicator. This OPI (Oxygen Percentage Indicator) ultrasonically measures oxygen output as a purity indication.
- OPI (Oxygen Percentage Indicator) Alarm Levels: Low Oxygen (82%) and Very Low Oxygen (70%)